- iPhone 7 Release Date (Estimate)September 16th, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- iOS 11 comes out today.
- iOS 10.0.2 Update Released
- For current Apple Watch owners, the right way to set up your new iPhone.
- Software Updates are LIVE
- iOS 10 - The text of what's new!
- Apple watchOS 3: The review to read
- iOS 10: What's new?
- Getting Ready: New Software Tomorrow
- Thoughts on New Apple Products
- Today's The Day: New iPhones, Watches, Software and More!
- But @ovi8 did it playing 2 less games so we all know who really gets the trophy. twitter.com/TwitterMoments… 1 day ago
- RT @BrennanSpiegel: This graph is amazing. It shows that measuring #SARSCoV2 levels in municipal sewage almost perfectly predicts forthcomi… 2 days ago
- RT @kevinhoctor: Mind blown. 🤯 https://t.co/Equ4zhKcGj 2 days ago
- RT @RampCapitalLLC: It’s fine, the water is hydroxychloroquinated twitter.com/nicholasddyer/… 4 days ago
- What can I say, we are a very “half-full” area of the country. twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/st… 5 days ago
- RT @profgalloway: Part 3 w/ @andersoncooper @drsanjaygupta @AC360 Pls play this at my funeral https://t.co/U0TTp2TwTX 6 days ago
- RT @profgalloway: Part 2 Big tech will come into education, not because they want to, but because they have to w/ @andersoncooper @drsanj… 6 days ago
- RT @profgalloway: Was on @AC360 w/ @andersoncooper & @drsanjaygupta last night Part 1 — higher education has raised prices 3x higher than… 6 days ago
- Fine, but are they happier? twitter.com/CNBC/status/12… 6 days ago
- RT @TESLAcharts: Dear world, I’m told over and over and over again that @elonmusk is a genius. Here’s a challenge. Post in this thread any… 6 days ago
- Apple Special Event invites went out today. The keynote event will be held on September 7, 2016 at 1PM EST
- Speculation about the event invite and more here Via Apple Insider
- Directly from , how to see the live stream and add to your calendar Apple Link
- Rumored updates to the next iPad Pro Bloomberg
- New Macs on the way soon Bloomberg
- Apple Watch battery rumored to get sizably bigger. (Likely still with the charge everyday objective, but with more running) Via MacRumors
Great read into Apple’s approach to this growing area where customer privacy can become so vulnerable. As usual, Apple starts with protecting its users. Via Back Channel