- iPhone 7 Release Date (Estimate)September 16th, 2016
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @ReformedBroker: Trevor's Axiom via @southpark youtu.be/HjX70L1ogxo 1 day ago
- RT @neilcybart: Spoiler: Apple earns interest from buying U.S. bonds. *scratch head emoji* (I can't believe this is from Bloomberg). ht… 2 days ago
- RT @neilcybart: "Pebble Is Trying to Run Circles Around Apple" = actual headline from just 15 months ago. 15 months. https://t.co/BNBAAiFe… 2 days ago
- RT @MacRumors: ABC and Disney Apps Now Support Apple’s New Single Sign-On Feature macrumors.com/2016/12/07/abc… by @julipuli 2 days ago
- RT @neilcybart: Please send links to tech articles saying Samsung is making a big mistake by ditching the headphone jack. Thanks in advan… 2 days ago
- RT @alexcrippen: Warren Buffett documentary coming from @HBO. "Becoming Warren Buffett" debuts Jan 30 medium.com/hbo-cinemax-pr… 2 days ago
- RT @theloop: Counterpoint to Jim's issues with Apple Music - loopu.in/2gbgIZh 2 days ago
- RT @awealthofcs: Bound to be right eventually I suppose https://t.co/HzuL0ANAdM 2 days ago
It’s important to set up your new iPhone in the right order if you want to be sure to capture all the Apple Watch data and settings from the current iPhone. It’s also very simple by following these steps BEFORE setting up the new iPhone. Continue reading
- Apple has just released iTunes 12.5.1 software update for the Mac featuring new Apple Music interface.
- Apple has just released iOS 10
- Apple has just released Apple watchOS 3
- Apple has just released tvOS 10 for Apple TV
- Apple release updates to iWork with Real-Time Collaboration (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Expressive Messaging
- Bubble effects let you send messages loudly, gently, slam or with invisible ink
- Full-screen effects to celebrate special moments
- Tapback for quick replies to messages, links, and photos
- Handwritten messages animate like ink on paper
- Digital Touch lets you send sketches, taps, and heartbeats
- Tap to replace can emojify your text with just a tap
- Rich links show a preview of web pages you share
- iMessage apps
- New App Store for iMessage
- Use the power of apps in Messages to share and collaborate with friends
- Download stickers to send and place on text bubbles and photos
Siri Continue reading
Here are links to quickly run you through the key new features of iOS 10 to help you get the most out of your iPhone.
Okay so tomorrow (Tuesday, the 13th) some significant updates are coming out to the Apple devices you use everyday bringing with it some excellent new features and refinements. These are major version updates so they will take longer to download and install. Here is what is coming and what you should do to get ready.
- iOS 10 (iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch)
- Watch OS3
- You will need to connect to Wifi
- You should have a recent iCloud backup (hopefully you are backing up automatically each night)
- Know your Apple ID and Password for iCloud AND iTunes if they’re different.
- Plug in your iPhone (not necessary if battery level is high enough, but I recommend anyway)
- To get the update once it is released go to Settings->General->Software Update
- After install is complete, go to the App Store and do all your App updates.
Watch OS 3 (I would do after iPhone)
- Place Apple Watch on charging puck
- Open Apple Watch App on your iPhone
- Go to General->Settings-> Software Update
If you have questions, simply ask in the comments below.